Wednesday, January 25, 2012

hello winter madness (and other things that go through my mind)

1. When people tell me they're sad, I advise them to think of life as a bowl of ice cream. Or, even better, to just think of a bowl of ice cream. Works like a charm.


2. I have heard that beautiful people are lonely, because everyone is too intimidated to talk to them. I bet that happens with big spiders, too.


3. Sometimes when two people love each other... it's really unfortunate. Especially if their need for each other exceeds their love for each other.


4. Do you ever wonder what the person you will eventually marry is doing right this second?


5. If anybody asks me who taught me almost everything I know about life, I would say Jerry Seinfeld. Sorry, mom, he had me at:


6. "One day this pain will make sense to you". "Yeah, when summer finally arrives".


7.  chemicals over calories for me, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment