Thursday, December 20, 2012

questions about answers.



The boy from school
The boy with whom I only talked about Dostoyevsky and Metallica
The boy who left
The boy who stopped my nosebleed with a handful of snow
The boy who always peeled the pomegranates for me
The boy with the bleached hair
The boy with the grey hair
The boy who only watched Romanian comedies
The boy who didn’t speak Romanian
The boy who was nearly as tall as me
The boy who looked like Gael Garcia Bernal in Blindness
The boy who only liked boys
The boy who lied to me
The boy that I lied to
The boy with the funny name
The boy who gave up
The boy for whom I filled a notebook with short stories
The boy who said it couldn’t work
The boy outside the old souk of Damascus
The boy who was clinically depressed
The boy who got it all wrong
The boy who actually liked me
The boy who looked at me and saw birds  

No comments:

Post a Comment