Friday, February 3, 2012

to sleep in a crowd


(how i wish my bedroom looked like. yes, those hello kitty calendars included.)

I was actually quite cynical before finally accepting that this is what I want in my room. due to melancholy or some other excuse I convinced myself about, I thought I wanted my room to be minimal, quasi empty, just a mattress in a corner, books scattered on the floor, a lamp somewhere and a clothes stand. to whomever I described my dream bedroom as such, apparently I was lying. I want the red light to burn my nocturnal epiphanies, I want my walls full of pictures of cats and pretty faces and maybe a donkey or a dolphin, or a sea urchin. I want that french style bed, those christmas tree light bulbs and those many pillows. After a single night spent in such scenery, I'm sure I'll start thinking to myself, what a wonderful world, the colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky...

No comments:

Post a Comment