Friday, February 3, 2012

we're just strangers, again and again



case study one, last sunday i was in the subway, and sitting opposite me was this girl, red hair, fair freckled skin, with a printed tee with oh my god they killed kenny on, and she was applying make up. i was listening to music on my ipod and it's my own cheating heart that makes me cry by glasvegas was on and so I didn't take too much notice since that's the song that usually puts me in this weird but oh so pleasantly haunting trance. yesterday, after finishing my meal, I was going back to the office, head down to protect my nose from turning into something that would have made even rudolph jealous, and i saw her walk past me again, just randomly on the street, because i noticed she had really worn out boots and lifted my head like the curious basket case that I am. i happen to have seen her twice and remembered. moving on.

case study two, after passing that girl again yesterday on the street and finishing my day's work, i began my journey home, and as i was getting on the subway train, i noticed for the first time this guy who looks like kevjumba, and started laughing like a maniac for minutes on end. fast forward till this morning, i was on the subway platform, reading bitter moon, since i'm all over with V., it messed with my head pretty much a lot. the train arrived and while on it i ended up passing this other station he just happened to have been waiting at. and i noticed because i was looking out the window playing eye spy. re-reading bitter moon doesn't seem to keep me as focused as i'd have hoped. and also facebook recommends me to befriend my former boyfriend's old and new girlfriend. we're just such strangers, dancing in the snow. the &. 

No comments:

Post a Comment